Professional development provides project leaders and team members with the skills and knowledge needed to ensure the success of both current projects and future endeavours. Developing their skills and techniques provides staff with the confidence to meet new challenges head on. Investing in training Project Staff provides a positive return as projects, portfolios and programmes realize stronger benefits, reduced risk and higher quality of outcomes.
As a Registered Education Provider (REP®) for PMI, SOMOS has registered our courses with PMI. This allows our course candidates to claim Professional Development Units (PDU) towards certification or renewal of many designations, including:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP®)
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
As an Accredited Training Organization (ATO), SOMOS provides Best Practice training courses of a consistent high quality with instructors who also actively use the methodologies for clients. Our class sizes ensure that all participants receive the same level of trainer interaction and opportunity to receive assistance as required. All courses can be tailored to your needs and conveniently delivered on-site or at SOMOS facilities.
Best Practices Courses include:
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®)
- Management of Portfolios (MoP®)
- Management of Risk (M_o_R®) (offered in association with CCLearning)
- Managing Benefits™
- Better Business Cases™ (offered in association with Helmsley Fraser)
IT Training Courses include:
- Managing Projects Across the Organization (MPAO)
- Planning and Scheduling Using MS Project